On-line Support Group

Providing information and support for women who are experiencing Postnatal Depression, and their families.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Help for PND in township mothers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doula Mel

PostSubject: Help for PND in township mothers   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 am

I am a 38 year old mother of 3 kids and run a charity in the Helderberg Basin in cape Town called Bosom Buddies. We give nappy bags to the mothers in 3 state hospitals in the maternity sections and spend some time with each mom and baby praying for them, reassuring them and trying to make their birth experience less horrendous. We have also recently started ante-natal & post-natal classes as well as a sewing project.
I am needing help in PND counseling, advice, culture specific knowledge and people who would be willing to counsel and help us to support them. Pls e-mail me if you want o get involved in any way. My mail is doulamel@gmail.com
I appreciate your support.
Melaniewww.bosombuddies.typepad.com" border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Help for PND in township mothers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1