On-line Support Group

Providing information and support for women who are experiencing Postnatal Depression, and their families.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Can the pill make you depressed???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amz

PostSubject: Can the pill make you depressed???   Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi

I got a 14 month old. I recently started going depressed about a month ago. But thats also the time that I stared the pill as I'm busy weaning baby off breastfeeding. But thats also the time that Hubby went through job changes for the worst.
I'm not sure what caused it. I've been feeling neglected from hubby for a while now and ever since he changed jobs, he's been coming home later and that makes it even worse. I'm not sure if its the pill or this that caused it. I don't want to risk leaving the pill and falling pregnant. What do I do????

I feel it getting worse with every episode. Why do some mums handle it so well and I can't?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PNDSA

PostSubject: Re: Can the pill make you depressed???   Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi there

It is unlikly that the pill would make you depressed. It sounds like you have just had quite a few changes to deal with in a relatively short time which is causing you to feel the way you do. Nevertheless I feel that you should phone your gynaecologist or GP for advise. If you do need to speak to someone, please phone our helpline and we can put you in contact with a trained proffesional.

Kind regards

Alnere Turck
PNDSA
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can the pill make you depressed???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1