On-line Support Group

Providing information and support for women who are experiencing Postnatal Depression, and their families.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

FEEL HELPLESS AND HOPELESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
farhana

PostSubject: FEEL HELPLESS AND HOPELESS   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:27 pm

my baby is 4.5 months old. till now i have not goten over the shocK OF BEING A MOM. in your servey i scored 77. i was shocked. i taught i was doing better. apparently not. all the taughts i was having i taught it was just me. i was undecided, there was something wrong with me. it is such a comfort knowing that im `normal`, that its not me but a condition! i need to know please how do i overcome this?? please if ANYONE can help me i would appreciate it. i just want to be happy. i need to learn how to live with my baby. i terrified of being alone for a long time with him. the longest is a few hours, after that i get panicky, clostrafobic and axious.

ive begged for help from my family and friends but noone seems to head my call. how do i get people to take me seriously. and where do i get help from? who will help me?

im lost and alone... i cant take much more. i just want to end it all cant take amymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FEEL HELPLESS AND HOPELESS
Page 1 of 1