On-line Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
On-line Support Group

Providing information and support for women who are experiencing Postnatal Depression, and their families.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

could I have PND -2 children aged 3.5years and 19months?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joodel

could I have PND -2 children aged 3.5years and 19months? Empty
PostSubject: could I have PND -2 children aged 3.5years and 19months?   could I have PND -2 children aged 3.5years and 19months? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Hi there
I am wondering whether I have a mild case of PND? I have a 3 and a half year old son and a 19month old daughter. I did have some mild depression and was on medication for 3months when she was about 3months old (also to increase my milk supply) and again when she was about 9 months old because I'd been feeling anxious and like I wasn't coping well. I still have almost no libido (since I was pregnant with her) and when I did the sympton checklist I come out as mildly depressed. I don't have any feelings of harming myself or my child, it's more forgetfulness, lack of libido, indecisive at times, irritable and mood swings, and sometimes recently panicky feelings and anxiety (I am due to increase my working hours to three days a week from next year).
Is it possible to have PND when your children are this old already?
Back to top Go down

could I have PND -2 children aged 3.5years and 19months?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On-line Support Group :: You've had a baby, how are you?-
Jump to: