On-line Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
On-line Support Group

Providing information and support for women who are experiencing Postnatal Depression, and their families.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did this happen to me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marina22

How did this happen to me Empty
PostSubject: How did this happen to me   How did this happen to me EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Im 22years old, doing my masters, i met a wonderful guy named Ric on a blind date. We fell in love, naturally the relationship progressed, we had sex, used protection but I fell pregnant by accidient. My family didnt know, Ric didnt know we broke up. Some how when i was 8 weeks pregnant I lost my baby, It destroyed me. Ric found out from a friend, he supported me thru my grieving time. but He could only do so much for me. I became very sucidial and still am. Every day is a struggle for me. I have become someone I dont recognise, pushing Ric and all my friends away. So now I sit here all depressed and have decided to get professional help hoping that I will get my life on track.
Back to top Go down
PNDSA

How did this happen to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did this happen to me   How did this happen to me EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi there

I am so sorry for your loss. You have been through quite an ordeal and I strongly recommend that you go and see a psychologist. If you are in Cape Town there is a lovely lady named Sheila Faure 021 423 2015 who would be able to help you.

Please phone our office or helpline number if you need any other referrals.

Kind regards

Alnere Turck
PNDSA
Back to top Go down

How did this happen to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On-line Support Group :: You've had a baby, how are you?-
Jump to: