On-line Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
On-line Support Group

Providing information and support for women who are experiencing Postnatal Depression, and their families.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[b]Is it PND or a phase?[/b]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaleyah

[b]Is it PND or a phase?[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]Is it PND or a phase?[/b]   [b]Is it PND or a phase?[/b] EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:11 pm

I dont know if I am in denial about PND but ever since my baby was born me and my hubby have been fighting non stop. My son is now 5 months and I innitially thought it was just "baby blues" and that I will soon feel better. I dont feel any ill feeling towards my baby on the contrary I love him too bits and smother him with as much affection that any mother would her children. I on the other hand cannot stand my husband being around me and I'm constanly fighting with his family especially his mom who is currently looking after my son. I feel anger and resentment towards him and his family for no reason. We have gone for councelling and I have admitted to my faults but when it comes to changing my behaviour, I have no power over it. I get irritated with any small thing he does and I am always thinking of leaving him. I used to get upset when he leaves to take a break from his "evil" wife now I wish he'd go forever. The only joy in my life is my son. I dont take care of myself and have no interest in the things that used to bring me joy..could I be in denial? And how do I approach my husband and his family letting them know what I am going through...
Back to top Go down
PNDSA

[b]Is it PND or a phase?[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]Is it PND or a phase?[/b]   [b]Is it PND or a phase?[/b] EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 am

Hi there

I think it might be a good idea for you to chat to someone with regards to PND. It sounds like your inablilty to make emotional changes might be as a result of PND. Please give us a call on our national helpline. We would love to chat to you and see how we can help you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Alnere
PNDSA
Back to top Go down

[b]Is it PND or a phase?[/b]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On-line Support Group :: You've had a baby, how are you?-
Jump to: